
The holidays are here along with the excitement and stress that comes with these blissfully hectic weeks. Those close to us know that this year has been especially difficult for us financially. Our bills keep increasing yet I remained furloughed. With that said, we have been blessed on many occasions by our nearest and dearest. Chris and I have the best families and friends that have allowed God to use them to bless us in many ways. And some may not have realized just how much of a blessing they have been. I know this is God's way of teaching us humility! God has blessed us with a nice cozy little house filled with the pitter patter of little feet and loud voices. He has also given us nice vehicles to transport all the precious cargo. We have never missed a meal (although I could probably stand to miss a few.)
Have I mentioned how thankful I am??
I was recently checking out my insurance claims and realized that I have only had to go to the doctor with a sick child 1 (ONE!) time this whole year. And I have 4 children, in case you lost track! I have no doubt that God has His hands on my family's life. (Of course, I like to think that their health is also related to them being breastfed!) :)
My brutally honest child, Caiden, made an announcement at home the other day, "You know, Mom? We really are lucky. We have a Wii, an XBox 360, and 2 TVs in our house." Yes, son, we are EXTREMELY blessed!
Here's my Grammy award speech:
Today, I would like to thank God first and foremost for always providing. Thanks to my family and dearest friends for always being willing to offer a hand or an ear. I love each and every one of you and can only hope that one day you will truly know what you mean to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment