Labels

Thursday, March 3, 2011

And so it begins...

I created this blogspot in 2007. It might have even been for a class assignment in my college days.  That was also when I walked for 12 miles in snow to get to class. 

On to the main point.  I read blogs of friends and friends of friends and even complete strangers.  I can be critical of how boring they are or how funny they are but never attempted it for myself.  That is, until today.

Surely the whole world wide web eagerly awaits to know my thoughts on a pressing topic.  Surely they will wake up refreshing my blog posts to hear about the antics of my children.  Of course, I will have as many followers as Jesus if only I join. 

The truth is that I find my life very entertaining and never dull.  I could probably write a novel of just my experiences in the last week.  To blog my life is a whole other story.  Funny stories-yes.  Interesting daily experiences?  Yes.  Cute kids?  Yes.  Happy life?  Yes.  Creatively describing life?  Debatable.  Time?  No.

Nonetheless, here's to an attempt at blogging!

No comments: