Labels

Sunday, May 15, 2011

And the beat goes on...

Another school year under our belt.  And wow at what a year!  The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of excitement, preparations, and endings to some good times.  I have been working with my students on their Honors Day programs and I have to say I'm pretty excited for my 5th grade students and their performance.  I'll post more later.

Last week I went to Skylar and Caiden's field days and I made sure they both went with lots of spirit!  I was inspired by the Blue Man Crew so this is the result...


Unfortunately, the principal was not impressed and made him take off the face paint. :)  Still can't squash the Johnson spirit!  He did awesome!  His class came in 1st place overall with his own contributions of three 1st place and one 2nd place ribbon.  Makes a mama proud! 

Now onto Caiden...


We learned our lesson and decided not to go completely blue.  (Fortunately they were both blue this year.)  His class placed 3rd place overall with personal ribbons consisting of three 1st place, one 2nd place, and one 3rd place.

This mama is proud of her babies!!!

Have I mentioned how proud I am?  Ok, just checking!


No comments: