Just for the record: the 6-7 weeks post spring break without a holiday is equal to an elementary teacher's eternity. It's comparable to the six weeks before Christmas for retail employees. We're just trying to survive it, that's all. We have testing, field days, honors days, graduation, etc. It's truly amazing what a school can cram into such a short time period. Did you notice I mentioned nothing about Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic? Because it doesn't happen.
We enjoyed a very relaxing breaking of spring. Of course I had to make sure that Jace and Ty stayed on their routine so they went to daycare. :) I relaxed, cleaned the house, relaxed some more, cleaned my van, and relaxed even more. No complaints here! I even managed to pretend to be creative.
I'm sooooooooo ready to break summer...

2 comments:
Love the canvas! I didnt know you had a BLOG :) glad I know now.
Thanks, Lindsay! I used to blog on Myspace many years ago, then recently rediscovered my own blogspot account I had created for a college course. I'm baaaaaaaack!
Post a Comment